The day after

Aug 24, 2023

I felt a very slight relief the day after my Scapho shot, however, noticed that I have some rashes on chest and tummy area. Also, I woke up troubled since I had a terrible headache the night before and was worried that it might intensify as the day goes. I decided to file for a sick leave to rest more. Was trying to assess my pain levels and still, my hips are in terrible state. 

Wasn't able to eat breakfast and tried my best to prepare for lunch, tita brought ginataang langka for ulam. It was going smooth until I felt that my right knee suddenly "locked" and became stuck for a few seconds. I really didnt know what happened next but in a snap my hips folded in front and found my face filled with ginataang langka. I just thought, if im not in front of the table, I might get into accident and hit my head on the floor. It was a shock. After eating my meal, I decided to use the stationary bike again. I was so scared that I might not be able to do it but luckily, i did finish almost 30 mins on it. Tried to decompress my spine also. Hope that I could do this on a regular basis. Mark suggested me to lift my knees slowly so I did. It hurts but was able to do it in 3 sets. I did my usual stretching again, slowly. 

Been on diuretics for quite sometime now and this is the first time that I literally peed on my pants. It was terrible and I felt helpless.

I am alone now and waiitng for Mark to come home. Really miss him bad.  Hope I get more relief tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Excited yet afraid 😑

Another day of misery