I am a Person with Disability
Aug 27, 2023
Mark was still sleeping and I am super hungry. Checked on what I could cook and there are veggies that mama sent. It's already 3 pm when I ate my first meal. Used stationary bike again for 30 mins to keep my knees and hips moving without hurthing them. Then tried to walk a few steps using the walker that Mark gave me. It was like i have been on a marathon with that few steps. Imagine the struggle that I have to go through, but I know that I have to keep moving even though my knees and hips are "clicking". Then I thought, ang malas talaga ng may mga sakit na ganito. How would someone feel the urge to live with this kind of situation.
While on bike, I thought again of Scapho and was hoping that it would work sooner in my body. Please give me relief and I promise to do all my efforts to work on every muscles in my body and strenghten them. Please allow me do my meals, isa to sa mga frustrations ko talaga. Mark doesn't know how to cook and I have to prepare my own meals.
Sinundo ni Mark sila tita and asked him to buy me some meds including pregabalin. Hope I could get enough sleep with this. Normally taking pregabalin would knock me off until the next morning without any interruption.