Same old same old 🤕
Tuesday, Aug 22, 2023
Woke up at 2:30am as mosquitoes are muching up on my feet. Asked Mark to put socks on me since my feet has been itching non stop. I think I would be able to sleep sound without these little monsters biting my skin but this is the least of my concern really.
Again, asked Mark to assist me as I cant move my body out of bed. My back is so stiff and little movement would trigger me to shout in agony.
Been trying to breathe hard but it's like an elephant is pressing on my chest. Burnek, our cat tried to chew on my pinky toes again, seriously, at this time? I tried again to sleep until my phone alarms. I greeted Mark good morning. How I wish I could hug and give him morning kisses like we used to. Took me 15 mins to get up of bed since I have been calculating my every move avoiding any movement that would trigger any on my pain points. Crawled to my work chair and logged in to work, started to warm compress my back to lossen up my joints a bit. Tomorrow is going to be the day, Lord please make the medicine work it's wonders for me.
Noticed that my joints are more painful today and I dont know what else to do. Both my knees are of the same level of pain now. At this moment, all I can think about is mama and papa, my ate Joan and kuya Eric. Hope they are all beside me now. I am cying now as there are a lot of things running in my head. In less than 24 hours, I will be receiving my first Scapho shot and I dont know what to expect, please give me some relief 🙏.