Aug 30, 2023
Since I have been taking pregabalin for a few days already, it became easier for me to get up of bed without the assistance of Mark. I haven't triggers on my side rib cage since I took it. But i feel dizzy in the morning.
I am yet to decide if I will take Scapho and do the weekly dosing or follow my docor's advise to take it monthly instead. Sa totoo lang, sawa nako pinag eexperimentuhan. There are meds that my doctor advised me to take but I didn't. Syempre magaling si Mark mag research ng mga possble side effects ng gamot. I am wating for Mark to wake up para matanong ulit and help me decide on my Scapho dosing.
Again, wala akong relief na nararamdaman pa from my first injection but still hoping na tatayo ako isang umaga with lesser pain. My knees are so sriff and my hips are painful. Hapon na and, sobrang sakit na naman ng likod ko. The pain really radiates from both of my shoulder blades. Breathing is makes it more painful. I have been reading a lot in the group the I joined in on when they felt relief. Some says during the loading period. May kinausap akong fellow AS patient and he is just in college. I cant imagine that a very young age, naranasan na niya ung hirap when he should be enjoying his childhood. Also I learned na nag undergo na sya ng hip replacement surgery last year which made me wonder kung may masakit pa ba sa mga hips niya. Sabi niya anlaking ginhawa ng mapalitan ang hips niya. He was able to walk normal now, use the stairs and sit with no problem. Now naisip ko, kelangan ko bang ma undergo ng hip replacement din to be nornal again? Ang gastos!
Atlast, nagising na si Mark, he asked me "ano nakapag decide kana?" Then I replied YES without hesitations. Ok, let's do this. Kinuha na nya ang gamot and nag ready na kame.
It only took a few mins and natapos na din. I felt nervous, pero andito na eh. Let's just wait until the nexr days and see if i will get favorable results.