Sept 4, 2023

Struggling again upon waking up. Direcho agad ako sa work chair ko to login. Kinamusta ako ng boss ko and over the phone nag iyakan kame. Sinabi ko sa kanya how I am and the pain I have to endure everyday. That conversation really hit me hard. Laban lang Roj. I told my boss that I have been holding on to the process and that will eventually be able to feel relief. 

Been having brain fog for the past weeks and also I feel so fatiqued. Researched about this and found out that side effects to ng Scapho. Naka dalawang shots palang ako and I still have 3 more to finish my loading dose. Hopefully sa mga susunod, maramdaman ko na ang relief so I can keep on moving. Halos every other day or minsan once in 3 days nalang ako naliligo kasi nahihirapan din ako. I always pray na maging maayos ang lagay ko. Oh Lord please help me.

Popular posts from this blog

Excited yet afraid 😑

The day after

Another day of misery